Saturday, April 14, 2007

More Pictures

Today is Saturday and we have made it through another work week! Work is actually really slow right now. Too slow. I had to lay a couple of people off work 2 weeks ago. I am down to a pretty small staff right now. We are at about 50% of the work load we should be at this time of the year. That, coupled with our company being recently purchased by a Fortune 500 company, has things at work feeling a little scary. I guess I won't worry about it. It won't do any good to worry anyway. It is what it is.

As for this blog, I got a little harassment from Dakota about the pictures I used in the last post. I tried to tell him those were the only pictures I had on the computer I have at work. Now that I am at home, I will find some better pictures of him to add to the blog, so here they are.



This is Dakota in the backyard on the 1/2 pipe. He was able to do this after only a day or so of practice. He really took to skating on this.

Here is the most current photo we have of our family:




This picture also includes my Mom and Dad. What did I tell you in the last blog about Carson. We go to set up for the picture and instantly, he climbs into Toni's Lap. He may be a little embarrassed by me saying this right now, but I hope he understands that it is one of the most endearing things about him. Toni and I just love it!!! Also, I guess this is the first photo of me on the Blog. Let's see if I can find a better one:




These are the boys in my family. My dad, brothers Rich (back) and mike (left) and me. Just so every knows. Mike is standing on his tip toes!!! He is not THAT much taller than me!


Here are all the girls in the family. From the left, is Mike's girlfriend Gigi, then my sister Jenn, Then Toni, my sister Tracy, Devynne, then down to my daughter Cadie. My mom is right in the middle then Mikes' daughters Mikelle (in grammy's lap) and Taylor (looking thrilled to be here)

So that is all of my immediate family. Here is one last picture of the entire group:





Here we are acting just a little crazy.

Well, I guess that is it for toady. We are off to a picnic at the Church Park. Should be fun.

Happy blogging!

Steve

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Steve, great pictures. It is great to see the family and here what is going on. Keep it up!
Jackie