Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Memorial Day



This year for Memorial Day, Mike and his kids and Tracy and her family and me with my kids all went into Salt Lake to the Wasatch Memorial Gardens and visted the grave site of our Grandma and Grandpa Robinson and Aunt Patti. We also found that right next to them is the grave of our Great Grandma and Grandpa Robinson. Anyway, it was nice to take our children and share stories with them about our grandparents, whom we love so much and have such fond memories of. My son Cody is actually Cody Robinson Dover. He was named that to help carry on the Robinson name.

He enjoyed hearing me tell about the time I used to spend with my Grandpa Grant at McDonalds and Grandpa Grant would have a cookie and say "this cookie says it is for Grant" and then both he and I would try to eat it since we both have the name Grant. It is a simple memorie, but one of my favorites of him.

No comments: