Sunday, June 1, 2008

Steve and Toni

Well, I guess I should include a few photo's of Toni and I so that everyone knows the kids have killed us off...yet.

Toni is beautiful as always. She is still enjoying being a stay at home mom. It has been a real blessing in our lives that Toni is able to be home with the kids. So many people think that parents only need to be home with their kids when they are little...but trust me...it is even more important to be at home with them when they are teenagers!!! Talk about needing stability and and a positive influence around and not leaving them alone for hours wondering "what trouble can I get myself into".

Toni is also an avid reader write now. She just re-read all the Harry Potter books...again and also has read her favorite, Twilght series several times. She is now just waiting for the newest book in that series to come on on August 2nd.


Here I am. Not a really flattering picture. There are just so few pictures of me because I am the one usually taking the pictues.
Things for me are going pretty good. I am settling in at my new position with my company pretty good. We are still struggling in this real estate market, but I have hope for the future. I have made some changes that will hopfully make a difference in our profitability next quarter.
Home life is great. I still love my church calling and am playing in a golf league once a week with my Dad and sister, jenn. I enjoy being with them very much. Maybe I will have to take some pictures of that and put them on the blog!


No comments: