Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sadie Hawkins

Here are some pictures of Devynne and her friends that were taken for Sadies. Saturday was the big day and they had a great time. They took pictures (thanks again Leah) went to dinner at the Rainforest Cafe, went to the dance, hung out down at the strip and ended up at one the girl's house for games. This was Devynne's first school dance and she had lots of fun. Steve and I were in Utah this weekend with the boys. We spent time with Steve's kids and went to Steve's nephew Justin's farewell. Justin leaves tomorrow for the MTC and is serving his mission in Montana. He's so grown up now, it's amazing how they go from being a kid to being a man over night. We wish him much success and we will miss him while he's gone. :)






5 comments:

Jill said...

Those pictures are so fun. Good job Leah! Toni, she is just so dang pretty.

Gary and Michelle said...

Seeing pictures like that brings back memories. I'm so glad I'm not that age anymore, but it was fun. Sounds like they enjoyed it and the pictures are great.

Keri Miller said...

So cute! I am glad all went well and it was the "best weekend of her life!"

Anonymous said...

I love the colors. Sorry I missed your call. I tried to call you the Sunday you and Steve were out of town. Miss you..

Leah said...

Devyn is so beautiful and I'm envious of her gorgeous tall frame! Some girls have all the luck! She was incredibly sweet and gracious and I had fun...hope she did too!!