Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My Eternal Family


Last night Devynne, Dylan and Dakota were sealed to Steve and I for eternity. We are now an eternal family and I couldn't be happier. It was incredibly wonderful and special to be together in the temple and know that we will forever be linked to one another as a family. No matter what comes our way in this life, whether it be by our own choices or choices of others, I find comfort in knowing that we are sealed and will be together as a family for always. I'm so grateful that Heavenly Father has a plan for all of us and that he leaves no one out. And being sealed by the proper authority only comfirms that to me and brings me such happiness and comfort. Life is good. (well, more than good) :)

2 comments:

Brad and Leslie said...

I don't think I was that emotional on my own wedding day! Devynne got to me so much - to see how emotional she was put me right over the edge. I almost let a sob out right in the middle of it! I seriously lost my breath and was so shaky. It never ceases to amaze me how the spirit affects us when we need it the most. :)

Jill said...

Oh, Toni, I am so happy for you guys. Congratulations just doesn't cut it.