Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Jenn's Bridal Shower

I drove to Utah this past weekend with Jenn and Grammy for Jenn's bridal shower with the whole family. We had a really great time. The shower was Friday night and it was really fun to see everyone. It was fun to see Cadie, Devynne and Brooke since they were able to go too. Saturday, Jenn, Grammy and I were able to hang out with Tracy and Justin. We saw a little of Jake playing basketball, spent a big part of the day at the mall, picked Jenn's wedding dress up (which is lovely by the way) and finished the day at Lou's for pizza, salad and a movie. A really great day. The whole weekend was a lot of fun and I really love this family. :)

Me and Devynne at the shower

The Robinson sisters

1 comment:

Mindy Janis said...

I hope that wasn't the weekend I was in Utah and that I could have come! Love to read your blog updates.