Friday, August 3, 2012

Catching Up: Part 1

IT'S BEEN A YEAR since my last blog posting so we're going to catch up on key events. Starting with my trip to Wyoming and South Dakota last August. I visited with my parents and my siblings and had a great time. I spent a few days in Cheyenne and then a few days in South Dakota with my dad, Rita, Lamont and Justi, and Royce and Amy. It was for the Kurtenbach family reunion and it was my first time. I had so much fun with family and with sight seeing. We went to Crazy Horse, Mount Rushmore, Custer State Park (which is where we stayed) and Camp Bob Marshall (where the reunion was held).

With my dad and Missy.


With Lamont having a picnic lunch on our way to South Dakota.


Crazy Horse and my dad and Rita.



Mount Rushmore and Lamont


On a drive with my dad.

No comments: