Friday, June 5, 2009

Last Day of School

Yesterday was the last day of school for my kids. Yippee!!! We now have a break from giving rides to seminary at 5:45 am and picking up kids at 1:00, 1:45 and 2:15 everyday. No more homework, tests and projects for a couple of months. Even though we have a busy summer planned it's all fun stuff. (well, except 3 weeks of summer school for Dylan to make up a Health class he hasn't taken yet and the ACT test for Devynne) Anyhoo, it's official, Devynne is a senior, Dylan is a junior and Dakota is a 7th grader. Crazy I say! :)

To celebrate we went to A&W for lunch.

1 comment:

Brad and Leslie said...

I can't believe your kids are growing up so fast. I remember teaching Devynne when I was pregnant with Trevor. I remember getting after Dylan for acting up in Primary! And I totally miss Dakota in Primary! Where has the time gone?!?!?