Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A Quickie

What?!! No, not what you think. I'm just taking a quick minute to update my blog. Saturday was busy with doing yard work (that never seems to be done), dropping Dakota off at his scout leader's home because they headed out for San Diego for scout camp and we ran errands. Steve played golf Saturday afternoon (Happy Father's Day)and I ran some Father's Day errands. Father's Day started out with Cinnabon cinnamon rolls (yummy) and then off to church where the primary children sang a Father's Day song with a few fathers singing with them (Steve was one of them) and I did shed a tear or two, of course. After church, Steve and Devynne headed to Salt Lake City for EFY. Steve will be with his kids this whole week, he and the boys will be spending some time with a friend of Steve's in Idaho. Steve, Devynne and Dakota will all be home this Saturday and hopefully I will have some pictures to post next week. Anyhoo, Dylan and I are just kickin it this week and I'm looking forward to everyone being home. :)

1 comment:

Gary and Michelle said...

Wasn't that song amazing! It was hard not to cry every time they practiced it.