Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It's Toni's Birthday!

Things I love about Toni

I love her fun personality (which is what drew me to her in the beginning)
I love her quick wit
I love that she is taller than me - :)
I love when she calls me Daddy-O
I love her beautiful smile and the way she flashes me a grin from time to time
I love that she likes my cooking and the little moaning sound she makes when something taste really good
I love the way she supports me, especially in Church callings
I love the way she snuggles up to me to watch TV in bed
I love how much she cares about the kids
I love the way she takes care of our house and makes it a refuge from the world
I love how she makes me laugh ALL THE TIME
I love our long talks about everything
I love how she accepts and loves my family
I love how she always encourages me to play golf with my dad. She gets how important that is.
I love how she loves her family…and shows it.
I love how she doesn’t hold a grudge for anything anyone may have done to her in the past
I love that she has a testimony of the gospel and wants to always be a better person
I love that she wants life to be simple for everyone
I love that she keeps me grounded, reminds me to relax and not be up tight over the little things
I love that she is beautiful, inside and out
I love that she pretends she wants to give me a piggy back ride down the stairs all the time, just for fun.
I love that she accepts me for who I am and doesn’t try to change me (but I always seem to want to be a better person around her. She inspires me to be my best.)
I love her with all my heart and I hope she has a wonderful Birthday today.

Steve

1 comment:

Keri Miller said...

She is swondderful isn't she!!!!!