Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Dylan!!!


Dylan is about 10 months old in this picture. I just want to eat him up! I can't believe he is 17 years old today. This is why we shouldn't wish away time because it really does go fast. I do sometimes miss those sweet baby years when I could scoop him up and squeeze him and love on him. I used to pretend that I was going to pluck his toes (or sometimes his nose) off and put them in my pocket. Now I get an occasional hug and usually a daily "I love you". I'm so, so, so grateful that Dylan is my son. He is funny, smart, mellow, kind, grateful, talented, considerate, quick witted and just a really great kid and I love him so, so, so much.

We celebrated his birthday on Saturday by going out to dinner and walking through the MGM with his friends Chase and Megan. We also had a family dinner and birthday celebration with Grammy, Grandpa, Uncle Mike, Aunt B and Nick on Sunday.

Dylan was a beautiful baby and he is a beautiful or I should say handsome young man inside and out. No more "plucking" toes or noses, now just watching him grow into a wonderful man. We love him and wish him a Happy 17th Birthday! :)

1 comment:

Brad and Leslie said...

Aww! Happy late b-day Dylan! He's growing up way too fast! Man, time is flying by way fast these days......