Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Steve!!!


Isn't this the cutest picture? Today is Steve's birthday and I wanted to post a picture of him when he was little. He told me I could only show a picture of him when he was 5 years old or younger (long story). Anyhoo, it's his birthday and I love him and he is the best husband ever! I appreciate him more than he knows. He does so so so much for me and our family and I truly think I have the best husband in the world. And I think he was an adorable child regardless of what he thinks. :)

2 comments:

Brad and Leslie said...

Awww! I love old pics like this! Some of my favorite pictures of my brothers are old ones like this one. And school pictures - who doesn't like old school pictures??

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.