Sunday, August 22, 2010

Catch Up

This past week has been a little crazy for me. Not so much busy just crazy.

Dylan got his driver's license. Yeah, I know...crazy.


I drove Devynne to Cedar City, Utah for college. Again, crazy.




Why are my children growing up so fast? After dropping Devynne off and making sure she was moved in and had all the neccesseties we could think of and after saying "Bye, I love you, I'm proud of you" through tears, I drove to the gas station, got gas and a HUGE Dr. Pepper. I got back in the car and sitting there in my drink holder was a picture Devynne forgot to take with her of her and Dylan when they were 4 and 5 years old. I was a mess needless to say. They aren't my little 4 and 5 year old babies anymore. :( On the other hand, I love my teenagers. And it is exciting to see them begin on their journeys through this life. I'm excited to see where they go and what they will do.

P.S. Thank goodness Dakota is only 13. :)

1 comment:

Mindy Janis said...

I know how you feel too well! Going from five at home to two is still hard on me. I miss my girls! What an adventure life is!