Saturday, November 6, 2010

Halloween Came and Went


October 30th was our Ward Halloween party and was so much fun. Steve made my most favorite soup ever, Cream of Mushroom, for the Chili/Soup cook off and it was as always absolutely delicious! Dylan and Dakota didn't dress up this year but they had a great time hanging out with their friends and playing games. Steve was busy taking pictures of everyone and I spent most of the night visiting with Brad and Leslie Johnson (who are such wonderful and awesome people).

1 bowl of soup and 2 cupcakes later, the Trunk or Treating began. I was going to make an early get away at this point, however, Dylan made off to Albertsons with my keys in his pocket. So again, I sat with the Johnsons chatting away while watching the little goblins trick or treat for candy and I had a ball. So much fun. Dylan and my keys found me and it was off to home. We have such an amazing ward and I truly love being a part of it. Our bishopric is fantastic and I am so grateful for them (especially the 1st counselor I absolutely love him):)

Sunday the 31st was a great day at church and wonderfully quiet at home. Dinner was awesome, left over Cream of Mushroom soup for me, thankyou very much. Then we watched Hocus Pocus, my favorite Halloween movie, to end the day. Happy Halloween! It was a great weekend! :)

1 comment:

Brad and Leslie said...

Awwww! I just read this post! :) You're pretty awesome yourself girlie!