Saturday, August 1, 2009

Vacation Pics!

Devynne, Dakota and I just got home from vacation. We went to Cheyenne, Wyoming for 9 days to visit family and do some Frontier Days stuff. Steve couldn't get away from work and Dylan had to be to EFY before we came home. My vacation pictures usually are of people and not places as you will see. We had a great time though. I don't have pictures of everything but some of our "fun" was:

Pancake breakfast downtown (by the time we were at the front of the line they had served over 10,000 people within 2 hours)
The fairgrounds
The Indian Village
Horse drawn tour downtown
Tour of the old Governer's Mansion
Trip to Denver for Psychic Readings (mom, missy and ink dink)
The Finals Rodeo
South Dakota trip (Dakota went with his cousin Rhett)
Lots of shopping
Lots of family dinners and family time

These are the pictures we had on Devynne's camera. I'll have more pictures later of Dakota's South Dakota trip and of my dad and when I get them I will post them. :)

Devynne and Ava


Dakota and the girls


Part of the line at the pancake breakfast




Devynne, Ava and Claire


Annabelle



Indian Village


Downtown






My mom, Devynne and Ava


With Missy (my sis)



Ink Dink, Grandma and mom





4 generations


End of vacation and looking tired :)

No comments: