Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Yesterday was Thanksgiving and we had a great day. The food was fantastic, of course and the people were even better. We ate, talked, laughed, played games and a couple of us napped (as you can see by the last pic). It can be a little hectic and a little stressful at times but nothing beats having family around to celebrate a holiday. We love all of our family and we're thankful to be able to have some of them with us for this day. Steve's kids were with us as well as Mike's kids. So fun to see nieces and nephews/cousins from time to time to see how they've grown. Grammy and Granpa came too (see the great picture of them). Aunt B wanted a picture with the girls and a picture with the boys. Again, we had a wonderful day and I hope you all did too. :)










2 comments:

Jill said...

Toni! I just found your blog. I hope you don't mind me crashing in. I love getting to know people better this way. What a sweet family. Come by my blog anytime.

the Dover Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.