Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Precious Moments

Last night Dakota and I were home alone so we decided to go out for ice cream. We had great conversation and it was really fun to spend some alone time where we weren't rushed. When you are home together it always seems like you're always in different rooms or one of you is on the computer and the other one is watching TV or reading a book. So it was nice to be in the car and talking about silly stuff. We were asking what each other's favorites are. Here are some of Dakota's favorites:

Movie: The Hulk
TV show: The Wizards of Waverly Lane (I think that's the name)
Color: green
Book: The Charlie Bone Series
Superhero: A tie between the Hulk and Flash
If you could have super power what would it be: Super speed

He asked me if he and I were both super heros together what would I call us. I said the Terrific Two and he said that was too soft and fluffy so we'll have to work on that one. :)

3 comments:

Emily said...

You're such a good mom. I love that you are able to spend quality time with your kids and have good conversation. :)

Gary and Michelle said...

Dakota is a good kid. I'm glad you had a few uninterrupted moments with him.

Keri Miller said...

You are so good at this blogging stuff! How fun, I'll be thinking of a name for you two! Love ya!