Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Eagle Scout in the Making

This past Friday, Steve and Dakota went camping with the Scouts. They went to Valley of Fire and had a good time. Dakota needs 20 nights of camping for his camping merit badge which is a required badge for Eagle. I think he now has 8 or 9 nights under his belt so he's on his way. I spent most of Saturday with Dylan. It's amazing how much time he'll spend with me when I ask him to drive me places. Devynne worked all day and then went on a date to an UNLV basketball game. Sunday was church until noon and then we watched Harry Potter movies the rest of the day and had soup and broiled cheese bread for dinner (yum). It's a wonderful life. :)




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Dawson was telling me Dakota was 13 now. I thought he got it wrong, maybe not!

Keri Miller said...

I aboslutely love the picutres! How fun. I want to go camping there, don't you Toni!!!!!!?????? Love ya! Go do my create a fake band!

Keri Miller said...

Ok my dear, go on my blog and read my comment to you! Love ya!