Thursday, February 19, 2009

Weekend in Review

I know it's Thursday already but here is a review of last weekend. Dylan took his driver's test for his learner's permit and passed. Yay!! We now have two teenagers learning to drive. Yikes! Steve and Dakota went to Utah to see the other half of our bratties. They had a great time and didn't even run into any crazy weather while traveling. That's always a plus. Valentine's Day was happy. It started out with a call from Steve telling me that I had a little Valentine in the drawer of my night stand. He gave me a card (which he never does cards) and he wrote in it with the cutest cursive ever (which he never writes in, he's a printer)and a bag of dark chocolate hearts (Yummy). I spent most of the day with Dylan and Corin and then I had take out for dinner with Devynne when she got off work. Here are some pictures from Steve and Dakota's weekend. And if you are behind us on the road, be kind. :)








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Dakota!!! He makes me laugh. I'll be visiting you shortly here with a little surprise. :)

Keri Miller said...

I know your car, so I do not plan on being behind you, nor to the side, in front, in front I say. I love the pictures Dakota is such a goon head!