Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A Must Read

My sister suggested I go to a mommy blog and read the latest entry. So I'm passing it on. If you have 5 to 10 minutes you must read it. It is a story that reminds me of the real meaning of family, life, love and faith. As I read this story about a woman (Nie Nie) and her family, it's her sister that is amazing to me. When you go to the website and read this story, you should click on the sister's link and read some of her entries. Go to damomma.com and read the entry "A story of a girl named Nie"

3 comments:

Emily said...

Hi Toni! I saw your blog and wanted to say hi. Send me an email at yatesters@embarqmail.com and I will send you an invite to mine.

Brad and Leslie said...

Toni! I totally forgot to wish you a Happy Birthday on Sunday! I was a little pre-occupied with Sharing Time. :) Sounds like you had a good one, even if I did drop the ball!

Amber said...

You have such a cute blog!

I love this story of this family too. I have been following it since the crash. It is amazing how this family has pulled together & the faith they have.