Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Ready for Christmas!!


I can officially say that I'm ready for Christmas. My shopping is done, my baking is done, the presents are all wrapped and under the tree and our deliveries have all been made including the out of town ones. Yay!!! I now get to enjoy this week with my family. This past weekend Steve and Dakota went to Utah to see Cadie, Cody and Carson. They hit major snow on the way Friday and it was a little tense for them for awhile but they arrived safely. Steve took the kids shopping for Christmas gifts and brought them stockings that we had put together for them. (Dakota said it was torture for him and we told him his day was coming). They played together and watched movies. A good time was had by all (Cadie looks like she had too much fun). :)


3 comments:

Leah said...

I love that you stuffed stockings for them! What a cute idea!

Gary and Michelle said...

Merry Christmas Dovers! I hope you guys have a great holiday!

Jill said...

Good for you guys! Will I ever know what "ready: feels like? Merry Christmas, Dovers!!!