Monday, March 2, 2009

Pilates Anyone?

It's March so I figured I should do a post. I've been thinking lately about ways I can improve myself. So I decided I would start small. I'm going to say hello to more people while I'm out and about daily. I'm going to walk with my head up instead of watching my feet walk (why do we do that anyway, it's weird). I'm taking a pilates class twice a week so I'll have a strong "core" and better posture (anyone who would like to join me, it's on Tuesdays and Thursdays at the rec center). I'm going to stop saying "I don't like my calling" (except to my husband once in a while, a girl's gotta whine every now and then, it makes us feel better) and I'm going to be a better listener to my husband and my children (I don't always have to give advice or "lecture" as my kids would say). It's the little things, right? Right :)

My pilates goal. :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

I love it! You have such a great attitude and if my pregnant belly weren't so pregnant I would join you on the pilates...that sounds great. I miss having a "core" ha ha j/k, I love being pregnant. (I saw your daughter at the bread store yesterday...she looked so cute!)

Keri Miller said...

Would you make a list for me?