Monday, March 16, 2009

Basketball, Haircuts and Prom Oh My

Let's see, things that have been going on around here. Steve went to the Mountain West Basketball tournament (I think that's what it's called) last Thursday (4 games), Friday (2 games) and Saturday (1 and final game). It was Utah and San Diego, I don't remember who won, oh well. He did have a great time with his parents, his brother Mike and his sister Jenn. This is one of his favorite things to do with his family so I'm glad he was able to go. The boys got haircuts and they both decided to go short (very surprising) and I think they look very handsome. And last but definately not least, Devynne was asked to prom. She's going with a friend of hers from our ward. The "asking" was very cute. Lots of stars were involved (balloons, shiny confetti ones and chocolate ones) with a poem starting with "Star light, Star bright" and ending with "will you be my date on Prom Night". So cute. Now the dress shopping will begin, yay for us.

I wanted pictures of the boys with their new hairdos and Devynne never misses a photo op so here you go. :)


2 comments:

Jill said...

cute cute kids. Love that middle picture!

Keri Miller said...

Love them! That's hilarious, "Devynne never misses a photo op!"