Friday, March 6, 2009

Miracles Seem to be the Topic

My friend Keri talks about miracles in her blog. How a friend of hers suggested they look for a miracle that day. What a great idea. I told her maybe we should try and do that everyday, she liked that idea. Anyhoo, she writes about it on her blog (Miller Time). When I read it, I right away was reminded of the movie Bruce Almighty. The message in that movie is "instead of looking for a miracle, BE the miracle". We've been given a world of beauty and fascination, we've been given talents and gifts (even if we haven't discovered them all yet), we've been given a new day to try again when we make mistakes, that's cool stuff. So I was thinking that when we aren't sure if we see a miracle on any given day, we should just BE the miracle. hmmmmmmm....good stuff to think about. Thankyou Keri for many, many thought provoking conversations and our great friendship. :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

Great point! You are right. You have such a beautiful spirit. I love it! :)

Keri Miller said...

I love you tons, and are very grateful for you! Once again you have given a challenge. It is an especially difficult challenge. Not very often do I feel like a miracle! But I am, so hear me roar!!!!!!