Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving


Today was a great day. I feel really grateful for all that we have and I feel really blessed for our family. We spent the day with all 6 of our kids and Steve's parents, his sister Jenn and his brother Mike. We love hanging out with them and we love eating lots of good food. Steve cooked a really awesome turkey (which I'm told since I don't eat turkey) and he made sweet potatoes in the crock pot (which I did eat and they were delicious) and he made mash potatoes with gravy. Grammy made stuffing and a different version of sweet potatoes and she made awesome rolls. Aunt B (Jenn) brought, not 2 pies, not 3 pies but 7 pies! It's so great to have that kind of choice. Mike brought the relish tray and Grandma Dover's "goup" dip. I provided the cranberry sauce even though I'm the only one out of this group that thinks that is a must at Thanksgiving. Anyhoo, a great day and here are some pictures of our goings on. :)









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Toni, I love these pictures!!!