Monday, November 9, 2009

It Went to Locks of Love

I did it! Saturday I had my hair all cut off. I had been wanting to do it for about 2 months and I'm so happy I did. I feel so light and free. I had been growing my hair for about 2 1/2 years and it was getting so heavy and cumbersome and I was ready for a change. My pony tail was long enough for Locks of Love so I donated it (locksoflove.org) and I hope they will be able to use most of it (some layers were a bit too short I think). So there we go. :)





3 comments:

Keri Miller said...

Toni, Toni! I love it, you look sooooooo chic! But you would look divine no matter what you did!

Brad and Leslie said...

I wish I could pull off short hair. You make it look so easy!

Gary and Michelle said...

It looks great! I think it makes you look super-modelish. I wish I could do the same.